Saturday, January 12, 2013

Testimony


The love of Christ is something that is such a huge blessing in my life. Sometimes it is hard to see, but that is mainly because I don’t look for it. You are able to see Christ’s love in everything that you do. Not even including the things in the world that we take for advantage, I have seen so many blessings with my family, with my wife and in school. I met my wife and we are very happy, I have the gospel in my life, I attend a good school and am able to receive guidance for important decisions in my life. It is easy to see the good things that happen in my life but something that is difficult to see the love of Christ is when thing’s aren’t going well for me. When we have trials, it is hard to see the good of what can come from it. I am sure that it was hard to see the good from Nephi not getting any food and breaking his bow. His family got mad at him but he was able to see the good. He made good out of the trial that was happening and he trusted in the Lord. He figured out what he needed to do and overcame the trial. When we have trials, although difficult, we need to look for the blessings and how we can overcome it. I have seen that when I trust in the Lord, it is easier to overcome trials and see the lesson that I can learn faster than I would have if I had not trusted in the Lord and struggled through the trial. The Lord loves us and he shows it in everything that we have or do. I am so grateful for the love of Christ and for all my wonderful blessings.
I haven't had experience yet with family history but I do go to the temple pretty often and I loved when I used to do family names.  I know that Family History work is important and needed for us to reach the highest glory in the Celestial Kingdom.  I look forward to learning how to do Family History work and I know it will help me to strengthen my testimony of temple work as well as learn about my family background.

No comments:

Post a Comment